Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style. Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style. diced chicken breast•small red onions•spinach•small sweet peppers•cucumber•large multiseed tortilla wraps•cheddar cheese•greek style yoghurt. Italian Wraps are the tastiest and quickest meal to assemble! Tortillas get loaded with veggies, chicken.
Wrap sandwiches, aka pinwheel sandwiches, are by Choose an extra large tortilla for your base or a piece of soft lavash bread (the Mediterranean style of tortillas) if you can find it. This Italian Style Steamed Chicken and Veggies meets the criteria for my clean eating lifestyle all while satisfying my desire for the Italian flavors I. After enjoying a chicken wrap at a restaurant, I experimented at home to create something similar. You can cook Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style
- You need 2 of large tortillas.
- Prepare 75 g of chicken and 75g quorn (for 1 meat and 1 veg wrap).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of roasted capsicum bruschetta.
- You need of Good handful of spinach leaves.
- It’s 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 4-6 of thin slices tomato.
- It’s 4 of artichoke heart quarters in oil, chopped.
- It’s 6 of Kalamata olives torn.
- You need 1/8 of red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare of Balsamic reduction/glaze.
- Prepare of Thyme, s&p.
Take, for instance, these Italian Chicken & Veggie Foil Packets. Carolyn mentions that this is a great recipe. The Italian Chicken Wraps make for a great lunch or summertime meal! Melissa is a self-taught, home cook with Midwest and Southern style influences.
Chicken/ veggie wrap, Italian-style step by step
- Season the meat/ quorn and fry to brown with the thyme. Season. Allow to cool.
- Lay the tortilla out flat and smear a line of bruschetta about 1cm in from your near edge. Layer the meat along the strip, overlapping it. Add the spinach in a layer, then the cheese, then the tomatoes, layering and overlapping as you go. Lastly, the artichokes, olives and onion then drizzle over the balsamic glaze to finish..
- Starting from the edge nearest you, fold the bruschetta and chicken/quorn on to itself, then roll tightly, folding in the ends as you go. Cut in half to make pinwheels, and serve. Can be refrigerated for 2 days..
Melissa grew up in the Midwest, and currently lives in South Carolina with her husband, Jon and three dogs. Chicken Breast – The lean protein source cannot go overlooked as a powerful super food. These colorful chicken wraps are perfect for a crowd. Marinated radishes, onions, and carrots add a salty crunch-and a sneaky serving of vegetables! Pulled Chicken & Pickled Veggie Wraps.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!