Zesty Italian Roasted Pork Loin.
You can cook Zesty Italian Roasted Pork Loin using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zesty Italian Roasted Pork Loin
- It’s 1 of pork loin, 2-3 pounds.
- It’s 1/2 of (1- 12oz bottle) zesty Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of House Seasoning.
- It’s of Olive oil for searing.
- You need Clove of garlic.
Zesty Italian Roasted Pork Loin step by step
- Rub the pork loin with house seasoning on both sides. Transfer to a ziploc and pour in dressing. Marinade over night..
- Heat oven to 375 F°..
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat, add oil..
- Remove loin from ziplock, rub more seasoning on both sides and transfer, fat side down, into the cast iron. Sear on both sides. Add a clove of garlic.
- Pour remaining marinade to cover loin. Roast in oven, 60- 75 minutes until internal temp is 140..
- Rest 10 min. And serve..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!