Italian sausage pasta. This my friends, is Italian pasta cooking at it's best! A few simple main ingredients including; sausages, cima di rapa, garlic and chilli. This Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce.
This spicy Italian sausage pasta recipe is fast, easy, and uses minimal ingredients. It's the perfect weeknight dinner that tastes like it came from a restaurant! This recipe was originally published on. You can have Italian sausage pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage pasta
- It’s 5 of Italian sausages, casings peeled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rep pepper flakes.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 125 ml of (1 small jar) capers, drained.
- Prepare 12-15 of Kalamata olives, pitted.
- Prepare 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- Prepare 350 g of grape or cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 handful of Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Pasta with sausage meat has lots pluses. Firstly sausages add a flavour to sauces that is distinctly different to just using ground meat. Make tonight Italian night with this amazing Italian Sausage Pasta! This meat sauce recipe is made with a flavorful Italian sausage, a delicious homemade marinara, and is super easy.
Italian sausage pasta step by step
- Put a large pot of salted water on high heat..
- Crumble the sausages into a large pan on medium-high heat. Fry until they start to brown, about 5 minutes. If they release a lot oil, drain all but 3 or 4 tablespoons..
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic to the pan and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the tomato paste and continue cooking another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the capers and olives to the pan and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the heat down to low. Start on the pasta. To keep the sauce from drying out while you wait, add a splash of water..
- Boil the pasta. Keep an eye on the sauce to make sure it doesn't dry out. When the pasta is 3/4 cooked, add the tomatoes and a glug of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce..
- When the pasta's cooked, drag it into the sauce along with a bit of pasta water. Sprinkle on the parsley and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan..
Sliced zucchini brings a fresh element to Italian sausage pasta. Served with some garlic bread and a glass of wine, it quickly becomes a satisfying meal. A creamy sausage red sauce with spinach coats penne pasta for a delicious recipe ready for weeknights! See more ideas about italian sausage pasta, sausage pasta, italian sausage. And. #italiansausage #fireroasted #ingredients #proscuitto #easymeals #delicious #p.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!