Bolo de fubá (Brazilian cornflour cake) 🇧🇷.
You can have Bolo de fubá (Brazilian cornflour cake) 🇧🇷 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bolo de fubá (Brazilian cornflour cake) 🇧🇷
- You need 240 g of fine cornflour.
- Prepare 120 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of dessiecated coconut.
- You need 100 g of grated parmesan or similar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of baking powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 TBSP of vegetable oil.
Bolo de fubá (Brazilian cornflour cake) 🇧🇷 instructions
- Butter and powder a tin with flour. Heat oven 180c/fan – 150c/gas..
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Set aside..
- Beat the eggs, oil and coconut milk all together in a smaller bowl then pour it over the cornflour mixture until it's all combined..
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin and bake it for 30 minutes. The cake is ready we you pierce it with a stick and it comes out dry..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!