Brazilian Style Fish.
You can have Brazilian Style Fish using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Style Fish
- You need 2 of fillets of white fish (or another fish of your choice).
- You need of Juice of 2 limes or 1 lemon.
- It’s of Small bunch of coriander, chopped.
- You need of Small bunch of spring onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of fresh chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 500 ml of fresh coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 'lazy' green sauce (my own recipe created from a variety of greens and herbs).
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Brazilian Style Fish step by step
- Place the fish fillets in a large saucepan and add the lime or lemon juice with a pinch of salt. Set aside..
- While the fish is marinating, dice the onion and the peppers..
- Add to the pan the onion and garlic until it turns a golden colour, and then add the fish and fry a little bit..
- Top the fish with the peppers and tomato..
- Add the fresh coconut milk, coriander, spring onions and fresh chilli. Set the pan over a low heat and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Serve with brown rice, beans and cassava flour..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!