Spaguetti squash. Learn the best way to cook spaghetti squash in this recipe video! It's so easy and delicious when you do it right! Spaghetti squash is such a fun, underrated vegetable!
Serving Spaghetti Squash makes a great side dish and can be kept super simple; adding a little parmesan cheese and red pepper flake. Gluten- and carb-free, spaghetti squash is healthy, delicious comfort food. Try these spaghetti squash recipes from Food Network. You can have Spaguetti squash using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaguetti squash
- It’s 2 of squash.
- You need of Ground turkey or your preference.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Corn.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- You need of BlackPepper.
- It’s of Black beans (optional).
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Sofrito(Spanish).
- It’s of Sazon goya.
- You need of Salt.
It's easy to cook and delicious as a stand-alone side — or as a replacement for pasta or pizza crust! Spaghetti squash is one of the best magic tricks in the entire kitchen. Cook and crack open a lumpy squash , get al dente strings of golden veggie pasta (here is a little hack to get really long. Spaghetti squash is the perfect stand-in for carb-dense noodles.
Spaguetti squash instructions
- Cut the squash in half.
- Remove the seeds and then spread inside and the corners with the vegetable oil..
- Put then (upside down) for 30 minutes at 400 degrees in the oven..
- After 30 minutes remove from the oven and scrape the pulp inside with the fork little bit..
- Meat(olive oil, garlic,onions sofrito, sauce, pepper, taco seasoning,sazon, add the meat and add the red peppers, corn. Little bit of salt. ( This step should be doing when waiting for the 30 minutes).
- After scrape the pulp put the meat inside the squah and put some cheddar cheese or your preference. Add about 8 minutes in broil..
- Ready for eat..
Spaghetti squash is a nutritious and delicious oblong seed-bearing variety of winter squash. When spaghetti squash is cooked, its flesh falls away from its fruit in strands or ribbons, resembling. Spaghetti squash is naturally low in starches and carbohydrates, and is packed with antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin. Since it also contains very little fat and calories, spaghetti squash recipes. And that's just one reason spaghetti squash is a fan-favorite.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!