Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail).
You can have Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail)
- It’s 4 of doses cachaça.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- You need 2 TBSP of caster sugar or brown, Demerara (you choose).
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cubes.
Caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) instructions
- Cut the limes in half, from top to bottom, then half again. Remove the white bit in the middle; it will make the drink bitter if left in. Then cut half again..
- In a deep cup, add the limes and sugar. Use a wooden pestle to squeeze the juice and combine the sugar together. Mash it as much as you can..
- Add the cachaça and mix it up with a spoon until sugar is dissolved..
- Add ice to the middle of the cup and let it cool for 2 minutes, mix again and enjoy!.
- You can always make it sweeter if you like and if it's too strong for your taste, let the ice melt a little bit more..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!