Meatballs cooked in an EVOO from Spain Sauce.
You can have Meatballs cooked in an EVOO from Spain Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs cooked in an EVOO from Spain Sauce
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Ginger-infused olive oil to drizzle over the meatballs.
- Prepare 500 g of lean mince.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of ripe tomato.
- Prepare 100 g of tomato purée.
- You need of Beef stock.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 glass of white wine.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare of Grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Meatballs cooked in an EVOO from Spain Sauce instructions
- Season the meat with the garlic salt, ginger and pepper and then form into ball shapes..
- Gently fry the onion and garlic with olive oil in a frying pan. Then add the cumin seeds, diced tomato, curry powder and tomato purée..
- When all the flavours have blended together, turn up the heat, add the wine and let it bubble for a few minutes to evaporate..
- Finally, add the meat stock and the meatballs and let them simmer gently until cooked through..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!