Fall Vegetable & Wagyu Italian Sausage Soup.
You can cook Fall Vegetable & Wagyu Italian Sausage Soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fall Vegetable & Wagyu Italian Sausage Soup
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- You need 1 CUP of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Parsley (minced).
- You need 1 TSP of Oregano (minced).
- You need 4 OZ of Parmesan (grated).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 TBSP of Milk.
- It’s of Wedding Soup.
- Prepare 1 CUP of Fregola Pasta.
- You need 4 CUP of Spinach (rough chopped).
- Prepare 2 QT of Chicken Stock.
- You need 2 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 of RIB Celery (small diced).
- You need 1 of White Onion (small diced).
- You need 2 of Carrots (small diced).
- It’s 1 TBSP of Thyme (minced).
- You need 1 TSP of Rosemary (minced).
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Parsley (minced).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Kosher Salt (to season).
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Fall Vegetable & Wagyu Italian Sausage Soup instructions
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU MEATBALLS Preheat your oven to 350°F.Combine the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef, egg, milk, minced parsley, minced oregano, grated parmesan, and panko bread crumbs into a mixing bowl. Mix until the ingredients are fully combined. Scoop out teaspoon-sized meatballs. Use your hands to roll the meatballs into ball shapes..
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. When all the meatballs are rolled and on the baking sheet, place them in the preheated oven.Cook at 350°F for 10 minutes. Remove, and set aside..
- PREPARING THE WEDDING SOUP Small dice the white onion, carrots, and celery. Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot, and place the pot on the stove over medium-high heat. Add the diced onions, carrots, and celery to the pot, and cook for 3 minutes. Add the minced garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the chicken stock, minced parsley, and oven-cooked meatballs (that you prepared previously) to the pot. Cook for 10 minutes..
- Next, add the fregola pasta. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente..
- FINAL STEPS Rough chop the spinach, and add it to the soup.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve, and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!