You can have Brazilian Curry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Curry
- It’s 1 kg of chicken breast, remove fat and cut into bite-size.
- It’s 50 gr of toasted peanuts, coarsely ground.
- You need 50 gr of cashew nuts, coarsely ground.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare to taste of Chili.
- Prepare to taste of Cilantro, parsley, green onion,.
Brazilian Curry step by step
- Prepare each ingredients according to the directions written in Ingredients part..
- Grind the dried shrimp in the food processor. Marinate chicken with salt and lime juice..
- In a large sauce pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Remove them from a pan..
- Use the same pan as chicken, add the oil if there is not enough oil left. Add the onion and stir until browned. Add the garlic and ginger, keep stirring..
- Add the dried shrimp, peanuts, cashew nuts, bell peppers. If you like hot taste, add finely chopped chili as well. Get chicken back to the pan..
- Pour coconut milk and water. Cover the pot. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 30 to 40 minutos. Make sure the mixture does not boiled and stir occasionally so that the chicken pieces do not stick to the pan..
- Add white pepper. Taste and add salt if needed. Top cilantro, parsley or green onion as you like. Serve with hot rice and farofa(toastes cassava flour mixture) if you have..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!