Brazilian Cheese Puffs.
You can cook Brazilian Cheese Puffs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Cheese Puffs
- It’s 70 gm of Gruyere Cheese grated.
- You need 160 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 gm of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 170 gm of Arrowroot Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Brazilian Cheese Puffs instructions
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Grease a 24 hole mini muffin tray.
- Add all ingredients together in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fill the muffin tray moulds with the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Place on a cooling rack in the muffin tray then serve! You will not be able to resist more than one!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!