Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod. How to Make Favorite Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod. To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. Chicken & Rice Casserole with Spinach & Shiitakes Recipe.
Rice Casserole with Spinach, Chickpeas and Cod – Perfect dish for those times you crave #comfortfood and tastes from far flung places at the same time. Olive Oils from Spain lend just the flavor. Spinach Rice Casserole is a cheesy, comforting hug that is much more than the sum of its parts. You can cook Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod
- It’s 300 g of rice.
- You need 200 g of fresh spinach.
- It’s 100 g of cooked chickpeas.
- You need 200 g of desalted cod, cut into strips.
- You need 1 of ripe tomato.
- It’s 4 sprigs of parsley.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 12 of saffron strands.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s 1 of ñora (small, round, dried peppers. Can be substituted with a level spoonful of paprika).
- You need 600 ml of fish stock or water.
- It’s of For the aioli:.
- Prepare 400 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
This simple heritage recipe finds new fans today. Third, a divine lemon pudding dessert with sponge ladyfinger cookies and coconut. We called it Lemon Ladyfingers, and I really should attempt to. Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod. rice•fresh spinach•cooked chickpeas•desalted cod, cut into strips•garlic cloves•ripe tomato•parsley•saffron strands.
Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod instructions
- For the aioli: In a blender, whisk the egg yolks and the garlic cloves. Add salt and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and blend to a smooth consistency..
- For the rice with vegetables: Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a cooking pot..
- Grind the salt and toasted saffron with a pestle and mortar..
- Lightly fry the ñora and add to the mortar together with the parsley and a garlic clove. Grind before adding the ingredients to the fish stock. Cook for ten minutes and the set aside for later..
- Using the same Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, sauté the other garlic clove and the tomato and, once all the liquids have evaporated, add the spinach and the rice. Fry gently..
- Moisten using the strained fish stock and season to taste. Add the chickpeas..
- Cook over a high heat for ten minutes and then place in the oven to finish. Arrange the strips of cod on top..
This chicken and rice casserole dinner from Delish.com is the easiest decision you'll make all week. Looks a lot like the /r/Slowcooker meal I used to do here's the recipe which is a very cheap but lazier version since it is basically just cutting onions and dumping the cans of tomatoes and Chickpeas into the crockpot and leaving it. Lentil Rice Casserole with Indian spices baked with chickpea flour dumplings. This amazing Nacho Mac and Cheese Casserole, or a hearty Quinoa black bean cheddar casserole. Crowd pleasing Spinach florentine bake, and a holiday Sheldperd's pie with chickpeas, veggies and sweet potatoes.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!