Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔.
You can have Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 2 of small onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of small green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes(undrained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Crockpot Shredded Italian Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……
- Place chicken breast in a slow cooker…..
- Place your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic into crockpot, on top of chicken breast……
- Add to crockpot your diced tomatoes and white wine…..
- Now sprinkle over chicken your black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and parsley flakes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Gently shred chicken breast in your slow cooker and stir well……
- Serve over cooked pasta topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!