Milk Chocolate Cookies.
You can cook Milk Chocolate Cookies using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Cookies
- It’s 250 g of butter,softened.
- You need 250 g of soft brown sugar or caster sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 400 g of Self-raising Flour.
- You need 2 pinches of salt.
- Prepare 250 g of Milk Chocolate.
- It’s 100 g of Brazil nuts,chopped (optional).
Milk Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Lightly grease several baking trays..
- In a large bowl,cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Gradually add the beaten eggs,beating well after each addition..
- Sieve (strain) the flour and salt into the creamed mixture and blend well..
- Stir in the chocolate and brazil nuts (if using,I didn't)..
- Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture on to the prepared baking trays. Do not put more than 6 teaspoons of the mixture on to each baking tray as the cookies will spread during cooking..
- Bake in a preheated oven,Gas Mark 5,for about 10 – 12 minutes (for me it took 20 minutes to bake) or until just golden brown..
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks. Leave to cool before serving..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!