My beef stew. HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE BEEF STEW. This Beef Stew, is so Easy & Simple to Prepare. Discover several ways to make beef stew recipes.
To flatulate (fart) in someone's face, usually after kicking their ass. after I laid the smackdown on Richie's candy ass, my boys held him down and I gave him a beef stew he'll never. Let the vegetable flavor come through the beefy gravy for the most enjoyable stew. Try Donal's Irish beef stew or Mary's rich beef stew with mushrooms. You can cook My beef stew using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My beef stew
- You need 3 lbs of stewing beef (or boneless beef chuck in 1 1/2 pcs.
- You need 3 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Approx 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (may need a bit more).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of finely chopped sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion, halved and sliced (I used Spanish onion).
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of yellow potatoes cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 pound of carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worchester sauce.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste (6 ozs).
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 of large bay leaf or two small.
The only question left is This hearty one-pot beef stew recipe boasts tender beef, chunky vegetables and dumplings to soak up the. Classic beef stew with Asian seasonings is great to serve with noodles and rice. This beef stew recipe has both instant pot and slow cooker methods. There's no rule that beef stew needs a thickening agent.
My beef stew step by step
- Place beef in a large bowl and season with 2 tsp salt and the pepper. Add flour and toss to coat. Shake off the excess flour, putting the beef a in another bowl, reserving the excess flour as well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the oil is heated, cook 1/3 of the beef and cook until brown on all sides, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a 6 quart slow cooker. Continue cooking beef in batches (three batches total) adding oil as needed, transferring to slow cooker when done..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and reduce heat to medium heat. Add onion, chopped dried tomatoes and garlic to the pan. Cover with lid and cook on low medium heat about 8 minutes until soft. Add onion mix to the crock pot along with the potatoes and carrots. Add wine to the pan, increase the temperature to medium high heat, and bring the wine to just bubbling, scraping off any brown bits in the pan. Pour into the slow cooker..
- Whisk the tomato paste into the reserved flour. Whisk in the broth, worchester, thyme and remaining salt. Add the bay leaves, add this mixture to the slow cooker. Mix all ingredients well (I had to split the stew at this point between the slow cooker and the original flour bowl just to get it mixed properly). Add all back to slow cooker, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 1/2 hours. Enjoy!!.
Make the perfect Winter Vegetable Beef Stew! With step-by-step how-to photos, you can see the perfection of this Winter Vegetable Beef Stew for yourself. This is "My Beef Stew" by Mike Crago on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Is there any way to make a tasty beef stew without buying a million fucking ingredients!? My mom grew up in Nigeria and Nigerian Beef Stew has always been a favourite of hers.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!