Brazilian Lime BBQ Chicken with Chive Flowers.
You can cook Brazilian Lime BBQ Chicken with Chive Flowers using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Lime BBQ Chicken with Chive Flowers
- You need 8-10 of chicken legs (or large pack chicken wings).
- Prepare of Juice 1 lime.
- You need 1 tbs of sunflower oil.
- It’s of Spice Mix 1 (1/2 teaspoon of each).
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Sweet paprika.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Dried basil.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Spice mix 2 (1/3 teaspoon of each).
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare Slices of Lime.
- Prepare of Chive flowers.
- Prepare of Chopped chives.
Brazilian Lime BBQ Chicken with Chive Flowers instructions
- Heat your oven to 220 deg C. Put your chicken legs or wings into a large bowl and drizzle over the oil..
- Tip in all the spices, squeeze over the lime juice & mix in thoroughly to coat the meat. (You can leave to marinate for a hour or so if you wish).
- Tip the coated chicken onto a wide tray and roast in the hot over for 35 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly. (Brushing with the juiced halfway through) You can finish on a BBQ too for extra charred flavours 😋.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!