Brazilian Carrot Cake.
You can have Brazilian Carrot Cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Carrot Cake
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
- You need 3 of chopped carrots.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 cups of caster sugar.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Chocolate Topping.
- You need 1 tbsp of spreadable or butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Brazilian Carrot Cake step by step
- Blend together the oil, carrots and eggs. While blending slowly add the sugar..
- Blend until homogeneous and start adding the baking power and flour. Blend it as much as possible adding the flour in small amounts. If the blender is not powerful enough transfer the dough to a big bowl add the rest of the flour and finish mixing with a hand mixer..
- Pour the dough in a cake tin greased with butter. Put the tin in a preheated oven at 180C Fan for 30 to 35 min..
- To prepare the topping add all the topping ingredients to a pan at a medium heat. Keep mixing it until everything is melted and homogeneous, mix it and keep it in heat until the cream gets as thick as you would like..
- Pour the topping cream over the cake and it is ready..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!