Sweet potato and spinach quiche. Layer sweet potatoes in slightly overlapping concentric circles on bottom and upsides of plate, cutting slices in half to fit (rounded side up) around the sides. Arrange spinach mixture in crust; pour egg mixture. A gluten-free breakfast or brunch option featuring creamy sweet potato and fresh spinach.
I think this would make a lovely Christmas. Add feta cheese, stir to combine and place into prepared flan dish. A sweet potato crust quiche is a healthier and faster version of your favorite quiche. You can cook Sweet potato and spinach quiche using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and spinach quiche
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1 of large bunch or bag of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1.75 oz. of blue cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of oat milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
It is made with a thin slice of peeled orange sweet potatoes meaning A sweet potato crust contains less carbs, less fat and healthy nutrient from sweet potatoes. Plus, it is an easy spinach quiche recipe made in less. Spinach and goat cheese quiche made with a scrumptious sweet potato crust to keep it gluten & grain free and filled with nutrients. This easy, low carb sweet potato crust quiche is perfect for customizing with your favorite veggies and makes a wonderful, protein-packed breakfast or brunch!
Sweet potato and spinach quiche instructions
- To start, peel the sweet potato and slice it using a mandolin. Line a pie mold and brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Add the sweet potato, brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and set it aside. Tip: The mandolin has a protector you can use to protect your fingers from getting cut..
- In a bowl, add two eggs, beat and add ¼ cup of oat milk, ¼ cup of chopped walnuts and 1.75 oz. of blue cheese. Mix together and set aside..
- In a pan, add two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, one chopped onion, salt and pepper, and sauté. Once the onion is translucent, add a bag of fresh spinach and sauté. Add two tablespoons of cream cheese and mix together. You can substitute in any of your favorite vegetables in this recipe..
- Add the milk and cheese to the egg mixture, mix together and pour it over the sweet potato nest..
- Finally, cook it in a preheated oven at 355ºF for 20 minutes, then broil it for 5 additional minutes..
- Let it rest for 15 minutes before taking it out of the pan to eat..
- Tip: the leftover sweet potato can be used to make some chips as a starter and/or appetizer. Yum!.
Without the milk and eggs, this sweet potato- and spinach-flecked quiche still manages to be custardy and rich — and because there is no crust Here we chose a colorful combination of roasted sweet potatoes and baby spinach, but feel free to swap in the same amount of any other roasted. Quiche is typically a breakfast dish, but this one would also be very good for a low-effort, high-reward dinner. Save the leftovers for lunch the next day and get two meals for the work of one. Sweet Potato, Spinach, And Bacon Quiche Recipe. Spread the spinach over the sweet potato crust.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!