Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo).
You can cook Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo) using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo)
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of & 1/3 Cups Tapioca Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo) instructions
- Grate 2/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (85g).
- Grate 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (85g).
- Place the Cheeses aside.
- Pour 1 & 1/3 Cup Tapioca Flour into a mixing bowl (170g).
- Pour 1/2 Tsp Salt into the mixing bowl.
- Set the Tapioca Flour aside.
- Pour 2/3 Cup Milk into a sauce pan (160ml).
- Pour 1/3 Cup of Oil into the sauce pan (80ml).
- Bring it to a boil.
- Once its boiling, pour it into the Tapioca Flour mix and whisk until combined.
- Crack one egg into the final mixture and whisk until combined.
- Pour in the Grated Cheeses and whisk until combined.
- Shape it into balls and place it on baking paper on a tray.
- Bake at 200 Degrees Celsius for around 15-20 Minutes until lightly golden brown and puffed up.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!