Chimichangas w/ spicy avocado cream and queso. Steps Cook meat and drain then mix in all spices. mix in cheese and fill tortillas Mix avocado, sour cream and Taco Bell sauce and spoon on top burrito w canned queso dip as well Chimichangas are basically a deep fried burrito that can be garnished or dipped in your favorite sauces, salsas and fresh ingredients. oil for frying *GARNISH* extra cheese Salsa or hot sauce of your choice Mexican cream or sour cream pico de gallo fresh avocado creamy salsa dip fresh. I shared my spicy queso recipe last year and it's the same one I poured over these chimichangas because that's how my husband likes to enjoy them but you can also use red enchilada sauce if you prefer it that way! Just remember to add it right before serving so you don't have soggy chimis.
Take a warmed flour tortilla, fill the center with three strawberry slices and avocado cream, and top with a few pieces of diced mango. Oh man oh man… I'd been dreaming up a barbacoa chimichanga for a while, but I wanted to go BIG. So when I saw Becky's easy restaurant style white queso it just clicked… a SMOTHERED chimichanga! You can have Chimichangas w/ spicy avocado cream and queso using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chimichangas w/ spicy avocado cream and queso
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef or ground venison.
- It’s 20 of flour tortillas burrito size.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 can of Spanish rice pre made.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion diced.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 packet of Sazon.
- It’s 1 cup of fiesta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need of For the creama:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream 1/2 bunch cilantro, 2 avocado.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
A chimichanga (/tʃɪmiˈtʃæŋɡə/; Spanish: [tʃimiˈtʃaŋɡa]) is a deep-fried burrito that is common in Tex-Mex and other Southwestern U. The dish is typically prepared by filling a flour tortilla with various ingredients, most commonly rice, cheese, beans, and a meat such as machaca (dried meat). Our Chimichangas are prepared just like Burritos, then it's deep fried in pure vegetable oil and topped with our special Amelia's sauce! With avocados ripened to perfection, then add just the right amount of spices and serve it all on a bed of lettuce with ripe tomatoes.
Chimichangas w/ spicy avocado cream and queso instructions
- Cook meat and drain then mix in all spices. mix in cheese and fill tortillas.
- Role into burritos and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown on each side.
- Mix avocado, sour cream and Taco Bell sauce and spoon on top burrito w canned queso dip as well.
Then we drizzle it with our avocado cream sauce. This is going to become an instant classic in your house, trust me. When all fails, Mexican food is the answer! It doesn't have to be a certain week night in my house to enjoy some good Mexican food. Chimichanga is a fried burrito that's filled with either chicken, beef or cheese and topped off with lettuce, pico de gayo, sour cream, salsa.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!