Grilled Brazilian Picanha.
You can have Grilled Brazilian Picanha using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Brazilian Picanha
- It’s 3 pounds of Picanha Beef Cut.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grilling Thick Salt.
Grilled Brazilian Picanha step by step
- Wash the Picanha with water and lay it on a tray with the grese layer on top..
- Add the cup of salt. The objective is to cover the whole grease layer until it is white. Don't be affraid to add too much salt, as long as you do it over the grease. It will permeate the salt evenly and your meat will have a nice salty taste. Do not pour any salt over the other side..
- Place the Picanha over the grill and cook at medium heat on the greasy side for 20 minutes. Flip it and grill for another 8 minutes..
- Cut the meat in slices and seal one side over the grill for 30 seconds. Serve and Enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!