One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain. Spread prepared vegetables on pan with salmon fillets. Vegetables should be tender and potatoes crisp. While the vegetables are baking, slice the To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients.
A hearty salmon sheet pan recipe for your Tuesday dinner. Flip vegetables and push to the edges of sheet. Chop the vegetables and place them in a large casserole dish. You can cook One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain
- You need 1/4 cup of EVOO from Spain.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, cut into chunks.
- You need 1 of Summer squash, cut into chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of bulb fennel, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed.
- You need 1 cup of green beans, cut into 1” pieces.
- You need of Small bunch of ramps or scallion bulbs, plus greens thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- It’s 2 of wild salmon filets, 6oz each.
- You need of Salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh herbs like basil, tarragon or Summer savory.
- You need 1 tsp of harissa powder or smoked paprika.
Sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper, dried parsley, and ground ginger. Spread vegetables around salmon on baking sheet. One-pan roasted salmon, rubbed with Moroccan harissa spice, roasted with green beans, bell peppers I use a dry harissa spice blend for this salmon. This is a Moroccan seasoning that contains a Chipotle chili powder, lemon pepper, or bbq rub would all work great here.
One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350F..
- In a large roasting pan combine all the vegetables, season thoroughly with salt, pepper and harissa powder and toss with olive oil from Spain..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and top with a few slices of lemons, nestle on the vegetables and roast in the oven for 18 minutes..
- Serve with a drizzle of fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and fresh herbs, I like to use basil and tarragon, but any bright herbs will do!.
You won't believe how easy my One Pan Salmon and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables is! Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisines do overlap quite a lot, although the flavourings can be quite different. Sheet Pan Parmesan-Crusted Salmon With Roasted Broccoli. Even if you don't ~love~ salmon, you'll like this sweet glazed filet served alongside fresh vegetables. Salmon and vegetables baked together in one pan for an easy, healthy and quick dinner.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!