Skillet Italian Pork Chops.
You can cook Skillet Italian Pork Chops using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Italian Pork Chops
- You need 1 pack of (about 4 pounds) pork chops, bone in OR 6 large bone in pork chops, Center Cut.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- It’s of Cooked white rice 🍚.
- You need of Salad 🥗.
Skillet Italian Pork Chops instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops, set to the side ……
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet…….
- Season chops on both sides with black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, place each chop in skillet and cook until chops are browned, turning each chop over, set cooked chops to the side on a serving platter …….. You may have to brown chops in batches so you don’t overcrowd your skillet ………
- In the same skillet that you cooked your chops place your sliced onion, green and orange peppers and minced garlic, sauté until veggies are tender………
- Add into skillet your diced tomatoes and Italian dressing, bring to a boil ……..stir gently and cook for about 10 minutes……..
- Lower heat and place cooked chops back into skillet, making sure you cover each chop with the Italian tomato sauce mixture …….
- Cook for about 20 minutes, then serve over white rice or by itself with a salad 🥗 on the side and enjoy 😉!!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!