You can cook Brazilian Quindão using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Quindão
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of shredded coconut.
Brazilian Quindão step by step
- It is reccomended to sieve the egg yolks to remove the strong taste of egg. But it is not mandatory..
- Mix all ingredients but the coconut in a blender..
- After everything is mixed well, add the coconut..
- Blend it a bit more..
- Grease a tube baking pan with a lot of butter, then add sugar to it instead of flour, like you would usually do..
- Put the mix on top of the sugar you have just added to the pan..
- Cook on medium heat (350F or 180C) for 40 to 50 minutes..
- *This recipe is a simpler version of the Quindim recipe you can see in my profile. This is one of my mom's favorite, cause it is really simple and quite fast to make!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!