Gingerbread (Brazilian honey bread, actually.). Gingerbread refers to a broad category of baked goods, typically flavored with ginger, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon and sweetened with honey, sugar or molasses. Pão de mel is the Brazilian gingerbread with a twist, enjoyed all year round. It's mini spiced honey cakes with dulce de leche and chocolate.
This great Brazilian gingerbread coffee recipe was sent to me by a Brazilian friend living in the US. My guests go crazy about it. They fell in love, she moved into his apartment. You can cook Gingerbread (Brazilian honey bread, actually.) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gingerbread (Brazilian honey bread, actually.)
- It’s of Cake.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of Floor.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sodium bicarbonate.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Clove powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 500 grams of Melted chocolate.
This Brazilian tells the story of a young boy named Hugo who is sent to stay with his mother in a large, expensive house. Years later, Hugo, now an old. Pão de mel is the Brazilian gingerbread with a twist, enjoyed all year round in Brazil. It consists of spiced mini honey cakes filled with dulce de leche and covered in chocolate.
Gingerbread (Brazilian honey bread, actually.) instructions
- Boil the brown sugar with the water for 20 minutes..
- In another bowl whip the egg whites until firm..
- Add floor, clove and cinnamon to the syrup..
- Add cocoa, bicarbonate mixed in milk and the yolks..
- Add whites delicately..
- Prepare the pan cake, put mixture and bake for approximately 20 minutes..
- Wait for it to cool and cut into squares..
- Cut each square horizontally and optionally, fill with caramelized condensed milk (cook the can in a depth of 3/4 water for 30 minutes).
- Dip each square into the melted chocolate and let it rest on the refrigerator until they gain an opaque color..
- Wrap each gingerbread and store..
It is truly one of the best Brazilian food desserts you will ever have. Our Gingerbread Brazilian coffee is a delightful, naturally flavored, low-acidity Brazilian coffee blended with Ginger Root, Cinnamon Chips and Cloves. You will really enjoy the Gingerbread flavor and the soft, low-acid Brazilian coffee taste! PRODUCT OF BRAZIL: High-quality forage lands in South America's largest country provide the floral source for this USDA-certified Brazilian Raw Organic honey, produced without the use of pesticides and antibiotics. Chewy cheese bread that is simple to make, and always a crowd pleaser.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!