Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna.
You can have Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna
- Prepare 32 oz. of Mixed Summer Squash, thinly sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Mixed radishes, thinly sliced into rounds.
- It’s 8 oz. of Line caught tuna in olive oil.
- It’s 2 of ea. Shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 8 oz. of Sun gold tomatoes.
- You need 1 of ea. Serrano chile, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of Purple Cauliflower, thinly sliced.
- It’s 8 of ea. Limes, juiced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of Dill and Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 oz. of Aged Manchego, shaved.
- It’s of Coarse sea salt to taste.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper to taste.
Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna step by step
- In a large bowl, toss the squash, radishes, tuna, shallots, tomatoes, chile, cauliflower, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper..
- Divide onto a large platter and top with fresh herbs. Zest the rinds of the lime directly on top and then use a vegetable peeler to shave the Manchego. Serve immediately..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!