Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey. Extra virgin olive oil from spain, salt, crispy bacon, powdered paprika, honey. Drizzle your Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a small pan over medium heat. Recipe for popcorn with crunchy bacon, paprika and honey.
Inspired by the explosion of pre-popped popcorn on the market, we came up with some fresh and easy snacks of our own. The key to flavorful popcorn is to toss it very well with the butter first, then with the seasonings. Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey
- It’s of All to taste:.
- It’s of popcorn kernels.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Crispy bacon.
- You need of Powdered paprika.
- It’s of Honey.
Crispy Popcorn (English Subtitles) Recipe food fusion popcorn Recipe at home homemade popcorn in cooker (unique style). Bacon lovers will go crazy for this amped-up game day snack. Coated in bacon fat instead of butter, this savory popcorn features McCormick® Smoked Paprika and crispy bacon crumbles. Recipe created by two-time "Chopped" champ, Chef James Briscione.
Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey step by step
- Prepare your bacon, around 8 strips or as much as desired..
- Drizzle your Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a small pan over medium heat..
- Add your popcorn kernels to the pan, shifting the pan to cover the kernels with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Cover the pan and watch kernels, shifting the pan so that the kernels pop evenly..
- When the popcorn is done popping take it off the heat and add crumpled bacon pieces, honey, and a paprika and salt mixture..
- Serve and enjoy!.
He brings creativity to the table with. Popping popcorn on the stove is a surprisingly easy and fun way to keep yourself fueled right. This recipe tops the whole grain snack with flavorful smoked paprika and nutritional yeast, rather than the artificial and unhealthy ingredients in microwave popcorn. Encore: Crispy Salmon with Miso-Honey Noodles. Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!