You can have Brazilian Quindim using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Quindim
- It’s 10 each of sieved egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 oz of grated coconut (50 grams).
- You need 5 oz of coconut milk (150 ml).
- It’s 6 oz of sugar (200 grams).
Brazilian Quindim step by step
- Add grated coconut, coconut milk and sugar to the sieved egg yolks and mix gently..
- Grease a tube baking pan with a lot of butter, then add sugar to it instead of flour, like you would usually do..
- Then gently put the liquid you just prepared in the pan..
- Put it to bake in bain-marie (meaning that you place the tube baking pan inside another larger pan full of water). The temperature should be 180C – 350°F.
- It will be ready when the quindim starts turning brown and the coconut comes to the surface. It takes around 40 to 60 minutes..
- You can also bake individual Quindims using Muffing pans :D.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!