Roasted rosemary sea bass. Oven Roasted Sea Bass with extra virgin olive oil from Spain is the perfect dish to enjoy on your own or with company. Insert rosemary sprigs into the slashes and the belly cavity of the fish. Let it hang out a bit, as it will singe slightly, giving an extra flavour to the dish.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining olive oil, wine, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Remove the fish from the oven and transfer to a platter. Try this roasted sea bass, we're sure you'll love it. You can cook Roasted rosemary sea bass using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted rosemary sea bass
- You need 6 of medium potatoes, peeled.
- Prepare 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh rosemary, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted black olives.
- You need of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless sea bass filets.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil from Spain.
- You need of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 1 bunch of arugula.
The Telegraph – I like to use wild sea bass for this, but if you can only get farmed then that is fine. This recipe also works well with gilt-head bream. Please don't ignore the idea of using residual heat to finish the cooking. It is essential for all fish cooked on the bone and, in fact, most things that come … This recipe for whole roasted sea bass is courtesy of Sam Hayward of Fore Street.
Roasted rosemary sea bass instructions
- Preheat the oven to 390º F, cut the potatoes in slices and place them at the bottom of the tray. Add the rosemary, olives, salt and pepper. Drizzle some Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain over them.You can use parchment paper or aluminium foil brushed with olive oil to prevent them from sticking to the tray..
- Cover the tray with two sheets of aluminum and bake the potatoes until they get soft (about 20 minutes)..
- Take off the aluminium foil and put the tray in the oven again for 10 minutes, until the potatoes turn slightly golden..
- Baste the sea bass with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Take the tray out of the oven and lay the fish over the potatoes next to each other..
- Toss the cherry tomatoes on top of the fish, season lightly with salt and pepper, drizzle with some more Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and put the tray back in the oven and cook for 15 or 20 minutes more, until the fish is cooked and slightly golden..
- Dress the arugula with the juice and salt, mix well to coat the greens with all the flavors. Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and mix again. Put the arugula salad on top of the fish and serve..
Divide thyme, rosemary, and parsley evenly between each fish, and place inside cavity. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Peel the carrots and the onion, then cut them into small cubes. In a large skillet drizzled with olive oil, cook the sea bass fillets, skin-side down, with the onions, carrots and rosemary. A whole fish, cooked simply with garlic and fresh herbs, is perfection on a plate.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!