You can have Brazilian Rice using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Rice
- You need 1 packages of Summer Sausage.
- It’s 1 medium of Red Onion.
- Prepare 3 cup of Minute Rice.
- You need 1/2 packages of Green Peas.
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon.
Brazilian Rice step by step
- In a large skillet pan cook bacon until its crunchy..
- Remove bacon from the pan, crumble bacon and set aside..
- chop the red onion and cook for 5-7 mins. (or until onion is almost cooked).
- chop summer sausage into bite size pieces and throw in skillet with the onions..
- cook the minute rice. (follow directions on the box).
- add the bacon to the skillet pan along with the rice and peas..
- stir until mixed and peas are warm..
- enjoy. :).
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!