Tofu and Cheese, Two Kinds of Chewy Pão de Queijo.
You can have Tofu and Cheese, Two Kinds of Chewy Pão de Queijo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu and Cheese, Two Kinds of Chewy Pão de Queijo
- It’s 200 grams of Shiratamako.
- Prepare 300 grams of Silken tofu (no need to drain).
- Prepare 100 grams of Grated cheese.
- It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 10 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk (optional).
- You need 15 grams of Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 12 slice of Block cheese (cut into thick slices).
- It’s 3 of sausages Sausage (cut each in half).
Tofu and Cheese, Two Kinds of Chewy Pão de Queijo instructions
- Combine the shiratamako, grated cheese, salt and tofu in a bowl and mix until lumps are gone. Add the vegetable oil and egg yolk, and mix..
- You will make two kinds of dough. Add 15 g of black sesame seeds to 1/3 of the dough (slightly more than 200 g), and mix until the seeds are evenly mixed..
- Wrap with plastic film to hold the moisture in. Rest in the refrigerator for 30 min to 1 hour. If you added egg yolk, the dough will be slightly sticky, but it will be easier to handle after you let it rest..
- Divide the white dough into 12 pieces. Divide the dough with black sesame seeds into 6 pieces. Roll them into balls..
- Insert sausages in 6 of the white balls. Add cheese slices to the remaining 6 of the white ones. Place cheese slices into the 6 sesame balls..
- Line the dough on a baking tray. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 180°C..
- It's done. Look at how the cheese melts..
- You can use 200-230 g of soy milk instead of the tofu (even though tofu makes the bread softer on the next day). Pour the soy milk in the mixture little by little while checking the softness of the dough..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!