Easy Italian cheese bread sticks.
You can cook Easy Italian cheese bread sticks using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Italian cheese bread sticks
- You need 1 pack of crescent rolls.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese (8 oz) divides in half.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
Easy Italian cheese bread sticks instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking sheet or line with foil..
- Unroll crescents into one sheet and firmly pinch the perforated seams so it makes one big piece. Sprinkle half of the cheese on the lower half of the dough and fold over the top half. Use a fork to press the edges shut and sprinkle remaining cheese, herbs and parmesan on top..
- Use a sedated knife and cut almost all the way through making 8 breadsticks. Bake 15-20 min. Serve with marinara sauce..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!