Crepes with spiced strawberries. Learn how to make Strawberry Crepes at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. Its winter and strawberries are in the market. Chef Smita shows you a simple.
All great meals must come to an end, and as we always say, it's best to end on a high note. There are more recipes than you may think that utilize this liquid gold. These crepes with spiced strawberries will please even the most demanding palates. You can have Crepes with spiced strawberries using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crepes with spiced strawberries
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat or spelt flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cane sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for the strawberries:.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of rinsed strawberries, cut in half.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pink pepper.
- It’s 2 of ground cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lime zest.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cane sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder for garnish.
Spread crepes with equal amounts of sour cream mixture and a few sliced strawberries. Add remaining strawberries and heat only until completely warmed. Your Crepes Slices Strawberries stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and images.
Crepes with spiced strawberries instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the crepes with a hand-held mixer and let the crepe batter sit for a half hour in the refrigerator. Any Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain would work with this recipe, but if you want a variety with sweeter notes, we suggest Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
- For the strawberries, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let them marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat a non-stick pan (if you don't have one, you can brush a regular pan with EVOO from Spain) and pour a ladle of the crepe batter to create a thin film that covers the pan. When the edges begin to peel, flip it using your hands. Repeat this process with the rest of the batter..
- Serve the crepes hot with the strawberries, sprinkled with cocoa..
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. Wait until the skillet is hot before adding the batter, you should here it sizzle quietly when you pour it on the pan. Spray the pan after making each. Dollop a few tablespoons of whipped cream onto each crepe.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!