Chewy Pao De Queijo for Dessert Lovers.
You can have Chewy Pao De Queijo for Dessert Lovers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Pao De Queijo for Dessert Lovers
- You need 100 grams of ○Tapioca powder (or tapioca starch).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○(As desired) Cocoa, kinako, sesame etc..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ○Baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 80 ml of ◎Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) △(As desired) chocolate chips, sweet red beans.
Chewy Pao De Queijo for Dessert Lovers instructions
- Crack open the eggs and whisk. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Add the ○ ingredients to a bowl. and mix well with an egg beater. (You don't need to sift)..
- Add all of the ◎ ingredients to a pot, and turn it on over a low heat. Turn off the heat once it has reached a gentle boil, and add in the powders from step 2 all at once..
- Mix well with a wooden spatula. Once you have mixed it to the point where it is smooth throughout, turn it back on over a low heat. Continuously knead with the wooden spatula at this point as well..
- The dough will have thickened by now, so keep mixing to keep it from burning, and remove it from the heat once it gathers up and stops sticking to the bottom..
- Cool to about skin temperature, then add in the egg a bit at a time, and mix well. Stir in △ after mixing if you like..
- Dip your hands in water and roll them up, bake in the oven at 180°C for 15~20 minutes and they are done!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!