Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff.
You can cook Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff
- It’s 3 of Chopped Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- It’s 350 g of beef cut in big cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 200 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 150 ml of fresh Single Cream.
- It’s 1/2 of dose of whiskey or white wine.
Easy Brazilian Beef Strogonoff instructions
- Cut the garlic, onion and beef..
- Season the beef with black pepper and sea salt..
- On a hot pan with olive oil stir the garlic and onion for some time and add the beef. Stir until properly sealed..
- Add the butter and mix it until it melts completely..
- Add the tomato sauce and mix until it boils..
- Add the ketchup, mustard and the Worcester sauce. Mix it until it boils again..
- Finally add the single cream and the whiskey or wine. Mix it well and turn the heat down..
- Half cover it with the pan lid and leave it on the low heat for a few minutes for the alcohol to evaporate..
- Serve it with white rice and side salad..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!