Fennel and Artichoke Salad with Grapefruit.
You can have Fennel and Artichoke Salad with Grapefruit using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fennel and Artichoke Salad with Grapefruit
- Prepare 2 of ea. Fennel bulb.
- You need 2 of ea. Artichoke.
- It’s 1 of ea. Grapefruit.
- Prepare 1 of ea. Avocado.
- You need 2 oz. of Aged Mahon Cheese.
- You need 1 oz. of Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette.
- It’s of Coarse sea salt to taste.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper to taste.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Fennel and Artichoke Salad with Grapefruit step by step
- Pick off and reserve fennel fronds..
- Run fennel on a mandolin to thinly slice..
- Clean artichoke and thinly slice on a mandolin..
- Toss fennel and artichokes in a large mixing bowl with vinaigrette to prevent oxidation..
- Trim top and bottom of grapefruit, then peel and cut segments into Supremes and combine with artichoke/fennel mixture..
- Plate on a large platter, season with more vinaigrette, sea salt and pepper..
- Add thinly sliced avocado..
- Add shaved aged Mahon cheese..
- Garnish with fennel fronds..
- Finish with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!