Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage. I usually make half a dozen of these on Sunday and keep them in the fridge so he can grab one and go. A must for any Italian Sausage lover. Support this channel if you like what we are doing.
Italian sausage, tomatoes, kale, and spinach all My family loves chicken sausage. I used the seasoned Italian links, but you can use any kind you like. I browned the slices in the pan first, then sauteed. You can cook Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage
- It’s 2 of Italian sausages, out of the casing and minced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of shredded cheese (I prefer cheddar).
- It’s 1 of small tomato diced.
- You need of Basil, chopped (chiffonade, if you prefer).
- You need 1 of wrap or tortilla.
Bring this protein-packed sausage-stuffed frittata wrap, plus some fresh fruit for lunch. How does a frittata go from breakfast to lunch in a snap? Add olive oil, Italian sausage, and onion then cook, stirring and breaking up. Sausage Wrap-Arounds The Pampered Chef. cornmeal, sausage links, flavored syrup, breadstick, Dijon mustard.
Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage instructions
- Fry up the sausage meat until nice and brown, lay it out on the wrap, then fry the onions in the sausage grease. I cook them until they're brown but translucent would work too..
- Lay the onions on the cooked sausage meat and cook up the eggs. Better to err on the side of less cooked because they're going in the oven..
- Scatter the cheddar cheese on top of the egg, then put the wrap (with meat, onion, egg, and cheese on it, of course) under the broiler. Just a minute or so, because the wrap will generally get too crispy otherwise..
- Pull out of the broiler, top with the tomato and basil. Wrap up the wrap and cut in half. Eat half yourself and give other half to lazy but grateful girlfriend..
Sheet Pan Chorizo and Potato Breakfast Burritos Yummly. This homemade Italian sausage recipe not only enables you to maintain full control over the quality of your sausage, it also tastes WAY better than Ground sausage is something a vast variety of recipes call for; everything from soups and stews to pizza, calzones, meatballs, pastas, finger foods, hors. I'll never buy premade Italian Sausage again. I left out the brown sugar – don't know if I missed it or not but I take out processed sugars of all my. Pizza Wrapped Italian Sausage: My niece and I were trying to come up with a catchy name for these pizza crust wrapped sausages.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!