Chocolate Chunk Olive Oil Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Chunk Olive Oil Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chunk Olive Oil Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated or coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of dark brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil from Spain.
- You need 6 ounces of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need of Flaky sea salt.
Chocolate Chunk Olive Oil Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and kosher salt..
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or with a handheld mixer), beat together the egg, vanilla, and granulated/coconut sugar at medium-high speed until sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar and olive oil from Spain and beat two minutes until glossy..
- Switch to low speed and add in the flour mixture until it is just incorporated. Finish mixing with spatula until a dough comes together. Then gently fold in chocolate chunks..
- Place the dough in a covered container and allow it to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a medium cookie scoop (size 40) or spoon out 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie. Leave plenty of room in between the cookies: about 9 cookies fit on a baking sheet. Sprinkle each cookie lightly with flaky sea salt..
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes until the tops are lightly browned, but not dried out. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!