Pao De Queijo Made with Joshinko.
You can cook Pao De Queijo Made with Joshinko using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pao De Queijo Made with Joshinko
- You need 50 grams of Joshinko (or normal rice flour).
- You need 50 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 50 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
Pao De Queijo Made with Joshinko step by step
- Combine the joshinko, katakuriko, and water, then add the vegetable oil and milk. Mix until no longer floury, then cook over medium heat..
- Let the dough from Step 1 rest for about 15 minutes..
- Add the Parmesan cheese and egg to the dough, then mix to an even consistency..
- Coat your hands in oil, divide the batter into 16 equal portions, then roll them into balls. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with spaces in between..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180℃ until they turn a light golden brown..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!