You can cook Steak Tartar using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Tartar
- Prepare 14 oz. of veal tenderloin (it should have been frozen previously for 72 hours).
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 2 of heaping tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of heaping tablespoon of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped scallions.
- It’s 2 of heaping tablespoons of chopped capers.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare A few of drops of Tabasco sauce (to taste).
Steak Tartar instructions
- First, transfer the tenderloin from the freezer to the refrigerator a day beforehand, so that it is still a little frozen and easier to cut. Using a sharp knife, chop the meat into small cubes and put it into a bowl..
- To prepare the dressing, in a bowl whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, egg yolk, Tabasco sauce and extra virgin olive oil from Spain, until it has emulsified. Then add the onion, the capers and a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix everything..
- Add the meat to the sauce and mix everything until it is seasoned to your liking. Add pepper and Tabasco sauce until you get the right level of spiciness..
- Place some slices of toast in a ring mold. The bread can be toasted in a toaster or enriched with a splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the pan. You can garnish the dish with some capers or a splash of extra virgin olive oil from Spain..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!