Italian Roasted Long Hots and Garlic.
You can cook Italian Roasted Long Hots and Garlic using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Roasted Long Hots and Garlic
- Prepare 10 of fresh long hot peppers.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 10 of gloves garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- It’s of Fresh Italian bread.
- Prepare of Good quality olive oil for drizzling.
Italian Roasted Long Hots and Garlic instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over peppers and whole garlic gloves.
- Place on pan and bake until peppers blister and are almost black in color. About 25-30min.
- To serve, drizzle olive oil over slice of fresh Italian bread, then spread roasted garlic over bread and top with a pepper and a slice of provolone..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!