Amazing Brigadeiros (You'll be hooked).
You can have Amazing Brigadeiros (You'll be hooked) using 3 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing Brigadeiros (You'll be hooked)
- Prepare 1 can of condenssed milk (more or less 395g).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsweetend cocoa powder.
Amazing Brigadeiros (You'll be hooked) instructions
- Place the milk and cocoa powder on a heat proof bowl and mix. (You can add more cocoa if you desire, this is up to you and how chocolatey you like them. 3tbsps were perfect for me and my family.).
- Add the butter to the milk mixture..
- Take to a medium low heat and stir..
- Keep stirring until the mixture gets thick and separates from the bowl when you moved it to one side..
- Dont let the mixture burn..
- Remove from heat and let it cool down..
- Once cooled, take to fridge and chill depending on when you will serve them. Temperature is not a big issue..
- You can make these ahead of time or right before you serve them. The chilled mixture should be thick but maleable..
- When rolling the chocolate balls, you can dip the spoon on hot water and your hands dry, or pat a little cocoa on the palms of your hand if the mixture is too sticky..
- Grab a little more than half a teaspoon of the mixture (could be more or less depending on the size of the balls you desire).
- With the palms of your hand, roll the balls with the mixture..
- You can either roll them over shredded coconut, cocoa powder, podered sugar, finely chopped chocolate, or any other solid ingredient you would like to decorate them with..
- To refrigerate, place them on a platter or a topperware and seal with plastic wrap. They will keep for about 5 days and still taste magnificent (they never last more than 5 days in my house)..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!