Spicy Italian Sausage Soup.
You can have Spicy Italian Sausage Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Sausage Soup
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, diced.
- You need 8 oz. of Hot Italian Sausage.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp. of Dried basil.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Peppers in adobe sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Adobe sauce.
- Prepare 2 C. of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 C. of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of scallions, chopped.
Spicy Italian Sausage Soup step by step
- In large saucepan over med-high heat, heat olive oil..
- Add onion and jalapeño and seasonings, cook until onions are soft and translucent. About 3 min..
- Add in the hot Italian sausage and crumble. Cook 5-7 min. until browned..
- Add in garlic cook 1 min. until fragrant and then add can of diced tomatoes, peppers in adobe sauce plus 2 Tbsp. of the adobe sauce itself, and chicken broth..
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer and let simmer 10 min..
- Add in heavy cream. Top with Parmesan and scallions..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!