Bloody Mary and oysters.
You can have Bloody Mary and oysters using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bloody Mary and oysters
- It’s 1 cup of vodka.
- You need 4 cups of tomato juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s A few of drops of Tabasco.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground pepper.
- You need of Ice.
- Prepare 4 of oysters.
- You need 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need of Lemon zest.
- You need of Juice of one lemon.
- You need stalk of Celery.
Bloody Mary and oysters instructions
- Mix the vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a cocktail shaker and shake..
- To prepare the oysters, emulsify the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, lemon juice, lemon zest and the water left over from the oysters in a bowl. Mix with a whisk and serve over the oysters..
- Serve the Bloody Mary in a glass with ice cubes and a celery stalk together with the oysters. Add a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to enhance the flavors..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!