Cheese bread (Pão de queijo).
You can have Cheese bread (Pão de queijo) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese bread (Pão de queijo)
- It’s 1 kg of sour manioc starch flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 kg of grinded cheese.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Cheese bread (Pão de queijo) instructions
- Make a liquid mix with milk, water and oil and boil all together. After this mix has boiled put the liquid mix with the flour. Mix both and allow to cool 20 minutes..
- Add the eggs one by one and go kneading with your hands. See if the dough with 5 eggs already incorporates all the flour and gives league (if even gets sticky). If not, add the last egg..
- Add the cheese (now the dough should not be more stick, should be the point of modeling)..
- Taste the dough to see the amount of salt will be required, it would be a little bit salt..
- After the roll the dough in balls of 1.5 inches diameter each..
- Pre heat the oven at 400 For for 10 minutes. After putting the balls of dough in the pan, place them 1 inch apart from other to another..
- Bake for 30 minutes. They should look little brown.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!