Deep fried Italian meatballs stuffed with cheese curds. Deep fried Italian meatballs stuffed with cheese curds. Fried Italian meatballs are soft and crispy, made with a selection of fine meats ranging from beef, veal to chicken, turkey and pork. Meatballs recipes have their roots in peasant, poor cuisine as it was a smart way to repurpose leftovers: for example the meat leftover from the day before, of a roast.
I made them for my family last week and they. Place cheese cube onto patty and form meat around the cheese to make a sealed meatball. Meatballs are done when the cheese is oozing and the inside is no longer pink. You can have Deep fried Italian meatballs stuffed with cheese curds using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep fried Italian meatballs stuffed with cheese curds
- You need Package of fresh Italian meatballs or Italian sausage rolled.
- It’s 12 oz of bag of cheese curds.
- Prepare of Plain breading.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Toss them in with the sauce and simmer for a few minutes. A wonderful combination of cheese, pecans and bread crumbs. Egg is added to bind all the ingredients and then it 's shaped into balls and deep fried I agree with JFOURNIER these are similar to KMC's Italian Nut Balls. It is a really versatile meatball.
Deep fried Italian meatballs stuffed with cheese curds step by step
- Heat pan with vegetable oil until oil is 375 degrees or use a deep fryer.
- Take one 2 in meatball and squish until flat, then place 1 curd of cheese in center and wrap meat around until completely covered and sealed shut..
- Mix 2 eggs in small bowl.
- Dunk ball in egg and cover with egg, then remove and place in breadcrumbs, get bread crumbs around entire ball.
- Place balls in hot oil ~8 mins or internal temp is 185 degrees.
- Let cool 5 mins and enjoy! Serves well with mashed potatoes..
I use pecan meal instead of chopped pecans and. Fried cheesy meatball lasagna bombs are great for a snack or a fun dinner recipe the kids will love. This easy lasagna recipe is perfect for when you want a twist on a classic Italian dinner dish! All you need to do is wrap a meatball with a cooked piece of lasagna, stuff with cheese and fry it up. Italian meatballs were the mother of all my meatball grilling efforts.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!