Grilled cod with spiced marinade. Winning recipe from the Mediterranean Diet made with extra virgin olive oil from Spain! It's filled with nutrients and has the quality and benefits for good. Toast the spices (turmeric, cumin and paprika) in a pan to enhance their flavors, place them in a bowl and mix together with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
The Best Grilled Cod Recipes on Yummly "sea" Grilled Cod, Grilled Cod In Foil Packets, Grilled Cod And Avocado Tacos. This search takes into account your taste preferences. You can cook Grilled cod with spiced marinade using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cod with spiced marinade
- Prepare 4 of cod fillets.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil from Spain.
- Prepare of diced chives.
- You need 4 cups of cooked couscous.
- You need of pomegranate seeds for garnish.
Learn how to grill cod perfectly every time using a few tested techniques! Basted with simple lemon butter glaze, this grilled cod recipe is a winner! "This was so flavorful and good! It's my favorite way to marinade fish. I sauteed the fish instead of grilling and it was excellent." Succulent cod marinated in a delicious Asian marinade is a great way to add some excitement to your grilled fish.
Grilled cod with spiced marinade step by step
- Toast the spices (turmeric, cumin and paprika) in a pan to enhance their flavors, place them in a bowl and mix together with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
- Brush the fish with the mix of spices and season it..
- Heat a pan and brown the cod on the brushed side for 5 minutes. Before flipping it, brush the other side with the marinade and then brown it until it is cooked through, the time will depend on the fillet's thickness..
- Dress the couscous with 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, the salt, the lemon juice and the chives..
- Serve the fish on a bed of couscous..
- Garnish with some minced chives and pomegranate seeds..
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Cod is a delicious fish, with a mild flavour and white firm flesh. After buying cod, (and most fish in general), always rinse off the fish with cool water when you get home and pat dry and then rewrap. Grilled Cod With Lemon And Er Wellplated. Lemon Pepper Grilled Cod In Foil A Y Perspective.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!