Brazilian Cheese Bread (PAO DE QUEIJO).
You can cook Brazilian Cheese Bread (PAO DE QUEIJO) using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Cheese Bread (PAO DE QUEIJO)
- You need 2 cup of Tapioca flour/ Sabudana flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup+2 Tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
Brazilian Cheese Bread (PAO DE QUEIJO) step by step
- Preheat oven to 204*C for 10 minutes..
- Lined baking tray with parchment paper and keep aside..
- Add milk, water, oil and salt in a pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat..
- Add the tapioca flour/Sabudana flour to another bowl once the milk mixture boils, pour it over the flour..
- Mix it well. The texture will be really white and sticky..
- Add the egg and mix it well..
- Once the egg mixed properly with flour add the cheese, little at a time..
- Mix the flour mixture with cheese until cheese mixed well with the flour and form a dough..
- The dough is soft and sticky..
- To shape the balls, wet your hands with cold water and, using a spoon, scoop some of the dough to shape balls that are a little smaller than golf-sized..
- Place the balls on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden and puffed..
- Serve them warm with cup of coffee..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!