Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 2 LB of Button Mushrooms (large size, stems removed).
- It’s 8 OZ of Cream Cheese (softened).
- It’s 2 TSP of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Spray Oil (to coat foil-lined baking sheet).
- It’s 1/3 CUP of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Wagyu Beef Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- PREPARING THE WAGYU BEEF SAUSAGE FILLING Place the Wagyu beef Italian sausage in the skillet. Brown the sausage in the skillet, while breaking it up into small pieces. Once the sausage has cooked, remove it from the heat, and allow it to fully cool. Preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large bowl (or stand mixer with paddle attachment), combine the cream cheese, oregano, and parsley. Add the cooled sausage (that you previously cooked) to the bowl as well, and mix until combined. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE STUFFED MUSHROOMS Line a baking sheet with foil. Then, spray the surface lightly with spray oil. Lay the mushrooms cap-side-down on the baking sheet. Then, spoon a generous amount of the Wagyu beef sausage filling into each mushroom. Place the parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl..
- Roll the filled side of each stuffed mushroom in the cheese to form a crust. Note: This method gets you the best cheese coating, but you can also just sprinkle the cheese over the top of each mushroom if you prefer. Place the stuffed mushrooms into the oven, and bake for 18-20 minutes until the tops are golden brown..
- FINAL STEPS Remove the stuffed mushrooms from the oven, and place them on a platter. Serve warm, and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!