Spanish Bean Soup Batch 3 Instapot.
You can have Spanish Bean Soup Batch 3 Instapot using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Bean Soup Batch 3 Instapot
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of smoked ham.
- You need 1 pound of beef shank with bone in.
- Prepare 3/4 pound of smoked ham hock bone in skin on.
- Prepare 7 ounces of chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of salt pork.
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 pound (13 ounces) of garbanzo beans, chickpeas.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of potatoes.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 gram of saffron.
- You need of To taste kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 4 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Spanish Bean Soup Batch 3 Instapot instructions
- Slice a chunk off the ham hock to allow flavors to incorporate better. Take the beef shank add to pot. I got mine slice across so the bone marrow can get in the soup. Slice the chorizo on a bias..
- I used small baby potatoes. I quartered the bigger ones and halved the smaller. Dice the onion and add. Slice the salt pork add all these ingredients along with the spices into the pot..
- Add water to cover and give it a stir. Set on pressure cook high setting. Pressure cook 1 hour keep warm and under pressure till ready to serve. Release pressure. Serve, traditionally with Cuban sandwiches. I hope you enjoy!!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!